Hello there passionate entrepreneur! Since we are coming to an end of 2016 pretty fast – I thought I should bring something real inspiring and motivating to close up and get energized for a New Year which is about to come! Are you excited? I am! Free inspiring desktop wallpapers at the end of this post included – so let’s get rolliiiiiin’!
I know many are excited about this New Year resolutions and already are working on a list, but I highly invite you to not wait any longer and to make a difference now! Start your New Year resolutions today, and take the most out of the 2017!
I know it’s not always so easy and we aren’t always that ready for bigger changes and steps that need to be taken. But in this case I’ve got you covered! Here below I’m sharing couple of tips how to start your New Year resolutions to work from today:
• Create a plan. And be as strict as you can! Begin with Step 1: write down what do you want to have, be, do, or achieve. Then go ahead with Step 2: write down how much of investment it will take – or how much the particular things that you wish to have/do will cost. Then have the final sum, add the amount of your monthly expenses like bills, rent, grocery shopping, etc – divide it to 30 (days) and get the final amount of money you need to make daily to achieve your goals. Now Step 3: write down what needs to be done to achieve that daily income – make a list of tasks that you’ll be doing daily. Step 4: DO IT NOW. Write at least four things you will do right after you finish writing it. Then write 5-6 more for tomorrow, day after tomorrow, and for the rest of your week.
• Commit. Make a commitment, and let it be the priority number 1 daily! Also, make sure you understand and believe in whatever you want to achieve and why are you doing this. It has to be reasonable enough to be most important, so you will easily commit to it.
• Set triggers. Put all the sticky notes, set up reminders, write down on a chalkboard, send yourself notifications or whatever to keep you reminded about your goals and tasks that need to be taken. Make sure you remind yourself at least 3 times a day why you’re doing this and why it’s so important! And then stick to the plan. Set reminders not only for this week – set them monthly!
• Believe. Believe in yourself and love yourself! Bad days will come around, but don’t stretch yourself too thin – take a break, relax, sit back, meditate, exercise – keep yourself inspired and active! Give yourself credit after each task by complimenting yourself and looking back at what you’ve already done! You did an amazing job, you are able to keep doing it and you will do more. You’re the best proof for yourself, and you don’t need any other!
• Stay positive. Always! Even if there’s something that’s bringing you to tears or hurts to the bones – let it go and stay positive!
• Don’t give up. NEVER.
I hope these tips will inspire you to take an action and start it all right now! This year of 2016 has been helluva ride for my business, but I’m glad and grateful for all the ups and downs – I’ve learnt so much, I’ve improved, I stood strong and never gave up. And I never will! Let’s make 2017 fearless, full of adventure, inspiration and let’s proceed to grow constantly and take the most out of every experience and lesson that comes along!
Thank you for being around, for being a part of this and for making my dreams come true! Working with such amazing people is absolutely a bliss! Receiving every email where I get to advice and support others is more than I could ask for! I’m glad I’ve made a difference in others’ lives this year, I’m glad I helped other businesses to grow and stand out by building their brand identities and websites. I’m so thankful for all the trust and every email, good and kind word I’ve received – it totally means a world to me! Thank you for being ever amazing and inspiring. Y’all, passionate entrepreneurs, are really something… something that makes all the hard work to be so worthy and so special! You make my life special and so extraordinary and I will be grateful for this forever.
Goodbye 2016! There’s no game over, we are just getting started! p.s. click on the button bellow, access our FREE resource library and download the inspiring desktop wallpapers NOW! Keep yourself inspired and motivated in 2017 :)