Ok, so having a well branded, cohesive website and business isn’t enough. Although these are super important for a successful biz! But, staying consistent and branded through business content is crucial as well, and that’s what helps every business to grow and expand. So in this post I’ll be sharing a few tips and tricks on how to keep up consistent with your biz branding through social media as well as free editable content templates which you can access at my free resource library!
Although, before you get started – make sure you keep up with your brand’s aesthetics through those. And by this I mean: use the same color palette, graphics, typography, logo and your brands actual identity/vibe. These visuals are about to appear everywhere and you want to make sure people can reflect to your branding instantly whenever they stumble upon those.
Effective communication of your business philosophy and brand message is tough. Making the effort to keep your messages consistent can help you cultivate a loyal customer following. The way your customers respond will change enormously if you focus on sending the right message.
Having a great brand with a well-structured communication plan will help you realize these benefits:
- Give your business a unique personality and an identity that customers can relate to;
- Differentiate your business amongst the myriad of brands;
- Your image will stand out in customer’s minds;
- Boosts your authority in the marketplace;
- Increases customer engagement and loyalty;
- Position your brand properly and in turn command a higher pricing-niche for your products;
If these aren’t enough, here I’ve got some more reasons why branding social media for your biz is so important:
1. Social media posts can be used to drive targeted traffic. And that means: first – you should be active on your social media, second – your social media posts must reflect to your branding, must be unique, cohesive and outstanding as that’s how you will attract more people, which chances are – will become your clients. More branded social media posts = more clients. GO!
2. Using social media for business boosts your site’s SEO. Search engine crawlers know which pages are consistently earning traffic and which are just floating out there, forgotten and ignored. A killer content strategy for SEO is the most important part of earning top spots in search engine rankings, but driving traffic to your optimized pages will cause them to climb much faster in the search engine results pages (SERPs), and that’s where social media posts come in very handy!
3. If you’re doing it right, social media will lead to real relationship building. Part of what makes things like Twitter and Instagram so cool is the interaction you get to have with your customer base — you can read their tweets and status updates to get insights into their daily lives (and maybe adjust your marketing strategy as a result). What products are they buying and why? What are they doing on the weekend? What kind of posts do they love to share, and from what websites?
You can also use social media as a tool for connecting with complementary, non-competing businesses, thought leaders and tastemakers in your space, as well as journalists who cover your industry. Sometimes, becoming besties starts with a simple retweet.
4. Social media ads allow targeting and retargeting. One of the reasons social media is important is because of the highly customizable nature of social media ads. Facebook ads, for example, allow you to target users by things like location, education level, industry and even purchase history and the pages they’ve liked. You also have to the option to install a Facebook pixel on your site and use it to retarget the users who visit you — these people are far more likely to convert into solid leads and sales! And since instagram and facebook are connected, well.. there’s whale of opportunities.
5. A strong social media presence builds brand loyalty. A report published by Texas Tech University found that brands with active social media profiles have more loyal customers. It’s easy to imagine why: when you’re engaging and interacting on social media (not just tossing your posts out onto the web hoping someone will stumble upon them) you become less like a corporation and more like what you truly are — a unified group of people who share a vision.
Not to mention the fact, that you’re building your brand’s visual identity by keeping up with it through social media. It’s like a Christmas Tree and the decorations on it: if you’ll add a lot various of decorations which doesn’t work between one and other, doesn’t match – chances are the Christmas Tree will stand out, but it will look like a mess. Although, if you’ll keep up with the same style and mood of decorations – the Tree will stand out, and it will look original and cohesive. That’s how successful and strong business should look like!
So make sure your brand stands out with it’s identity through social media, and keep it consistent!
In this case – I’ve got something for ya that might help. I’ve created 6 social media content templates: 3 of those consist graphic, color and typography, other 3 – image and typography combos. They all are editable PDFs, although the best way to edit those would be with the help of Adobe Acrobat DC! But I’m sure that any other software which allows you to edit PDF file will work just fine!
Here I’ve got another couple of samples of image and typography social media content templates:
To access these & many more + a weekly social media content scheduler, go ahead and put your name on the list where you’ll receive a password to a FREE resource library which is filled with design cheat sheets, color palette templates, social media covers, etc. as well as weekly letters to help your business and branding to grow.