I’m not going to say that Christmas is just around a corner, because it’s not there yet… well, it kind of is, but there’s another block to walk through, and then yeah.. right there, that corner!
Anyways, since it’s coming, and we all know how quickly Christmas can come – I decided to be quicker this time as well! I spent some time thinking about this year of 2016, how special it was, how much I’ve grown and how by business has grown as well. I feel so much bigger than I was before. I’m proud of myself, the steps I’ve taken, the challenges I’ve embraced and how strong I’ve stayed through all the darkest times. I never gave up, and I’m still fighting. And that’s the pure beauty of life – it will never be easy, but it will be damn interesting and fun! And that’s how I choose to look at it: fun, interesting, challenging and spectacular. I guess that really inspired me to be more grateful for everything and everyone. So here comes some very special Blogger’s & Entrepreneur’s gift guide for Christmas + free printable gift tags!
Since Christmas is a lot about sharing love and being kind to each other – I thought I will bring some of the other businesses to this post as well! I’m always really excited when it comes to supporting others and promoting their products if I do personally like it myself.
So here’s the list of some beautiful things that I found really helpful and perfectly suitable for every blogger, girlboss, business owner, entrepreneur out there! I know it’s not much, but I’d be more than happy if you could add something else – feel free to share those in comments below! :)
• Whenever it comes to anything stationery: planners, stickers, notebooks, diaries, etc – I always turn to kikki.K for these! I just LOVE their design and aesthetics. I know, they are pricey, but they are a lot about quality as well! And when it comes to planners – I love having enough space to write down daily tasks as well as some extra space for notes, goals, statistics, spendings and in this case kikki.K is the best, or more specifically – their planners! And they definitely make great gifts for your special ones :)
• Hosting and Domain services – well, you gotta trust me on this, since I’ve already tried dozen of those! And in this case Siteground is the best! Maybe a hosting plan doesn’t sound very Christmasy, but I believe that giving something practical to your friends, fellow bloggers, or entrepreneur buddies is the best way to make this Christmas special for them! If you need to wrap it up – do let me know, I’ll be happy to help by creating some gift voucher for you!
• A book which every business lady should read – Girl Code! Hands down for this one!
• One of my favorite illustrators have prepared some Christmas Cards and I think they are just gorgeous, not to mention unique and very special!
• Phone case – yes, these are designed by me! :)
• Custom Design Services for Logo, Blog, Web or Brand Design! I think these can also make a great helpful present for your fellow blogger friend, or entrepreneur buddy! For this I can also prepare a gift voucher as well as I’d be happy to offer a friendly discount!
Yas, make this Christmas really special this year! Support and give something meaningful to your beloved ones! And when it comes to gift wrapping – here I’d love to help ya as well! I’ve prepared some printable gift tags which you can access by putting your name and email address into this form, and then you will be guided to our free resource library where gift tags are hidden :)
I find these gift tags super cute and cool, and yeah – I’ve printed some of those last year and sold them really well! But they still are unique, and one-of-a-kind! So go and get them, I’m pretty sure they’ll make a great addition to your presents! Enjoy your gift wrapping, and have a good one! ;)