Don’t Tell Anyone was established in 2013, when this life changing decision was finally made.
From then onwards I call myself brand & web designer, environmentalist, mindfulness and travel blogger, photographer!
Currently I’m based in Perth, Western Australia. Although I think the whole world is my home, not only just one particular country.
I am my own boss, and that is something I’m most grateful and passionate about. Life wouldn’t be so beautiful and interesting if not that.
I’ve gained heaps of experience and knowledge through the years while I’ve been building my own branding and growing my biz, as well as learning more about mindfulness and discovering my own healthy lifestyle balance. And that I’m willing to share on this blog!
So here’s what I do:
• I help passionate entrepreneurs and business owners to build their branding and grow their business by offering custom brand and web design services. Check my Design page for more!
• I’ve achieved my own healthy balance in life and made fitness my favorite part of the day. I’ve overcome serious physical and mental health issues with the help of exercise and mindfulness, and that’s something I’m so passionate to help others with as well.
I also value things like personal growth and discovery, unique and personal style, fitness, good food, travels, healthy living and natural beauty, sustainability and recycling. And I talk a lot about that on this blog!
- I’m a huge fan of Harry Potter. Wingardium Leviosa!
- I love music. All kinds of. Although I’m definitely Led Zeppelin girl – I came to the world with this song!
- I have another huge passion.. and it’s fashion! Although I support sustainable and recycled rather than fast fashion.
- Movies: I’ve seen Godfather (all the parts) for at least 10 times each, not to mention other movies and tv series…
- Books. Coffee. Blanket. Comfy sweater… and Adieu! I’m unreachable for few hours at least.
- Travelling. I could basically spend my whole life only travelling. Wouldn’t be upset about it at all.
- I love to dance. Have tried various types of dances. From ballet, 7 years of latin american dances to street dances and hip hop. Tho many more yet to be discovered!
- I have some quite random talents:
I don’t know chords, but I can play piano.
I’m lucky at board games, yet quite annoying.
I love experimenting with accents and I can do good!
I love charades, and ‘Heads Up’ app is my favorite!
- I’m a real, true blood INFJ.
- I love animals. A lot. Dolphins, horses, pandas, elephants, giraffes, zebras, foxes, owls, monkeys… you name it!